Radarr is an award winning AI-Powered social and digital data analytics and big data SaaS platform company, headquartered in Singapore, with a development center in Bengaluru, India.
We help businesses to make decisions from relevant social media conversations in real-time. This includes conversations about brands, products, campaigns and competitors. Several mid to large-sized businesses including Fortune 500 clients across Asia Pacific use our social listening platforms, 20/Twenty and Radar.
Social Listening Analyst at Radarr
A Social Listening Analyst at Radarr directly contributes to the business by engaging with existing clients and prospects, to explore opportunities for investment in our research offerings. Taking a consultative approach, you will be the point of contact for all insights conversations, owning the client relationships from an insights perspective and driving an in-depth understanding of clients’ needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end research projects from understanding client objectives, designing research, data collection, optimization, to analysis
- Develop a business plan with the co-founder to grow and expand the research offering within the APAC region.
- Manage business priorities and revenue targets from research offerings to ensure overall growth of the company.
- Work with the insights team in the execution of research projects, which includes day-to-day coordination, task allocation, supervision of analysis, and delivery of reports.
- Oversee deliverables assigned across different clients and ensure high-quality output from insights team, in terms of analysis, insights, and reports on audience behaviors, user segments, and campaign performance
- Upscaling the research capabilities of the insights team by deriving new methodologies, facilitating regular training sessions and personalized mentoring
- 5+ years of experience in strategic planning, consumer insights, market research, with 4+ years in social listening. Previous agency/consulting experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and marketing strategies, with experience in social listening tools.
- Strategic problem solver who has experience in leading, mentoring, and growing a team to achieve objectives set by the company
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including the ability to boil down a complex project to key visual PowerPoint slides that tell the story and provide recommendations.
- Experience in using Excel for data analysis
What we offer
An opportunity to build cutting edge technology platforms used by diverse clientele across 15+ countries in Asia Pacific
- A passionate, fun, customer obsessed team that learns together and innovates together!
- A high-performance, results-driven culture with colleagues in Singapore and Bengaluru
- A workplace that cares for its employees. Our benefits include a competitive salary, allowances and programs focused on employee wellbeing.
Want to join us? Awesome!
We will get in touch with you within 48 hours if your application is shortlisted