Radarr is an award winning AI-Powered social and digital data analytics and big data SaaS platform company, headquartered in Singapore, with a development center in Bengaluru, India.
We help businesses to make decisions from relevant social media conversations in real time. This includes conversations about brands, products, campaigns and competitors. Several mid to large sized businesses including Fortune 500 clients across Asia Pacific use our social listening platforms, 20/Twenty and Radar.
Sales Manager at Radarr
A Sales Manager at Radarr will be responsible for prospecting, cold-calling, creating opportunities and closing deals. As our main representative in the market, he/she will build relationships with our key customers and prospects. This role will also involve working closely with the tech team to grow and scale the product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build new markets for the company through GTM strategy and landscape mapping
- Build a sales strategy by setting annual sales targets, and projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
- Market research to identify prospects, build a pipeline of opportunities, and close deals, across products and regions.
- Use solution selling to understand customer needs and communicate the value proposition of Radarr & 20/Twenty, through proposals and presentations
- Work closely and collaborate with other team members to ensure team targets are achieved
- Identify and report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise sales and digital marketing strategy
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in the media, SaaS, martech and advertising industry is preferred
What we offer
- An opportunity to be a part of revolutionising the way we use data to build and grow brands.
- A passionate, fun, customer obsessed team that learns together and innovates together!
- A high-performance, results-driven culture with colleagues in Singapore and Bangalore
- A workplace that cares for its employees. Our benefits include a medical insurance cover, fitness allowance, dating allowance, internet allowance and Stock Options
Want to join us? Awesome!
We will get in touch with you within 48 hours if your application is shortlisted