Radarr is an award winning AI-Powered social and digital data analytics and big data SaaS platform company, headquartered in Singapore, with a development center in Bengaluru, India.
We help businesses to make decisions from relevant social media conversations in real time. This includes conversations about brands, products, campaigns and competitors. Several mid to large sized businesses including Fortune 500 clients across Asia Pacific use our social listening platforms, 20/Twenty and Radar.
Sales Development Representative at Radarr
A Sales Development Representative at Radarr will be responsible for bringing in qualified sales opportunities for our products, by responding to inbound interests and driving targeted outbound initiatives. He/she will drive revenue growth by identifying key influencers and decision makers within organizations, and establishing long-term relationships with them.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify target prospect accounts through effective use of available lead generation tools
- Execute a comprehensive outreach process consisting of phone calls, emails and social touches, through a sales development platform.
- Nurture prospect target accounts by understanding their business challenges and needs, using relevant questions and human touch points.
- Achieve set targets around lead generation, outbound reach, sales qualified leads and qualified discovery calls.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Executives to develop and implement account communication plans
- Coordinate demos on Sales Team’s calendar and log activities in Pipedrive
- Graduates with a passion to sell and build an exciting career in the digital data space
- Experience in enterprise/digital sales is preferred
- Sound understanding of social media platforms and familiarity with Salesforce/ Pipedrive/ Sales CRM, LI Sales Navigator and other modern SaaS sales tools
- Proven ability to nurture and build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated quick learner
- Adaptable, with a sense of urgency
What we offer
- An opportunity to be a part of revolutionising the way we use data to build and grow brands.
- A passionate, fun, customer obsessed team that learns together and innovates together!
- A high-performance, results-driven culture with colleagues in Singapore and Bangalore
- A workplace that cares for its employees. Our benefits include a medical insurance cover, fitness allowance, dating allowance, and internet allowance .
Want to join us? Awesome!
We will get in touch with you within 48 hours if your application is shortlisted