Radarr is an award winning AI-Powered social and digital data analytics and big data SaaS platform company, headquartered in Singapore, with a development center in Bengaluru, India.
We help businesses to make decisions from relevant social media conversations in real-time. This includes conversations about brands, products, campaigns and competitors. Several mid to large-sized businesses including Fortune 500 clients across Asia Pacific use our social listening platforms, 20/Twenty and Radar.
Currently at full throttle, we are looking for Backend Developers who are passionate about technology and kicked about writing high quality code.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable technology solutions to meet business needs; your primary focus will be development of backend code and RESTful API’s for our products
- Be a part of the Agile development process and develop defect-free code
- Write testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Collaborate with internal teams to test, improvise products, and drive best practices
- Degree in computer science with a strong grasp of Operating Systems and Database concepts.
- Experience working on Big Data technologies like ElasticSearch and Kafka will be a big plus
We are looking for immediate joiners only; please apply only if you can join immediately.
What we offer
An opportunity to build cutting edge technology platforms used by diverse clientele across 15+ countries in Asia Pacific
- A passionate, fun, customer-obsessed team that learns together and innovates together!
- A high-performance, results-driven culture with colleagues in Singapore and Bengaluru
- A workplace that cares for its employees. Our benefits include competitive salary, medical insurance cover, fitness allowance, dating allowance and Stock Options
Want to join us? Awesome!
We will get in touch with you within 48 hours if your application is shortlisted