Radarr is an award winning AI-Powered social and digital data analytics and big data SaaS platform company, headquartered in Singapore, with a development center in Bengaluru, India.
We help businesses to make decisions from relevant social media conversations in real time. This includes conversations about brands, products, campaigns and competitors. Several mid to large sized businesses including Fortune 500 clients across Asia Pacific use our social listening platforms, 20/Twenty and Radar.
Client Success Executive at Radarr:
As the Client Success Executive you will oversee multiple accounts – being there with the client every step of the way from onboarding, platform set-up, training, and maintenance. We strive to assimilate as much as possible into our client’s role – making sure that we are on top of their social listening needs while providing them the expertise in consumer insights. Above all, think of yourself as an enabler for clients to optimise the potential of digital data and social listening to serve their business needs.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients and serve as the main point of contact for all client servicing matters
- In charge of new client onboarding process, that includes understanding client’s use case, assisting in platform setup, and providing initial training
- Oversee the automated user-navigation feature (i.e. WalkMe) on the platform to ensure optimal user experience, by gathering feedback from clients to identify recurring issues, and addressing these with the product team
- Timely execution of follow up processes for any client request, feedback or enquiries via Jira
- Implementation of periodical customer satisfaction surveys and investigation reports to ensure high client satisfaction; collecting client testimonials and creating case studies that highlights the capabilities of platform in assisting client’s business
- Track client usage of platform, which includes logins, time spent, and any other metrics applicable
- Any Bachelor’s degree.
- Client success experience in the digital marketing industry is mandatory
- Strong understanding of social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Multi-tasker with strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer
- An opportunity to be a part of revolutionising the way we use data to build and grow brands.
- A passionate, fun, customer obsessed team that learns together and innovates together!
- A high-performance, results-driven culture with colleagues in Singapore and Bangalore
- A workplace that cares for its employees. Our benefits include a medical insurance cover, fitness allowance, dating allowance, internet allowance and Stock Options
Want to join us? Awesome!
Apply HERE! We will get in touch with you within 48 hours if your application is shortlisted.