Radarr Technologies is an award winning AI-Powered social and digital data analytics and big data SaaS platform company, headquartered in Singapore, with a development center in Bengaluru, India.
We help businesses to make decisions from relevant social media conversations in real time. This includes conversations about brands, products, campaigns and competitors. Several mid to large sized businesses including Fortune 500 clients across Asia Pacific use our social listening platforms, 20/Twenty and Radar.
Currently at full throttle, we are looking for React.js programmers who are passionate about technology and kicked about writing testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage.
Roles and responsibilities
- Development of client side code for our products
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Be a part of the Agile development process and develop defect-free code
- Integrate with RESTful APIs as required
- Promote coding, testing and deployment of best practices through hands-on research and demonstration
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Experience working with charting software (for example D3.js) will be a plus.
- We are looking for immediate joinees only; please apply only if you can join immediately.
What we offer
An opportunity to build cutting edge technology platforms used by diverse clientele across 15+ countries in Asia Pacific
- A passionate, fun, customer obsessed team that learns together and innovates together!
- A high-performance, results-driven culture with colleagues in Singapore and Bengaluru.
- A workplace that cares for its employees. Our benefits include medical insurance cover, fitness allowance and dating allowance.
Want to join us? Awesome!
We will get in touch with you within 48 hours if your application is shortlisted