- Stage 1: Encounter aggressive sales pitch
- Stage 2: Sign up
- Stage 3: Struggle through set up
- Stage 4: It’s ready to use!
- Stage 5: Hmm…it’s too complicated.
- Stage 6: Give it to the intern / account executive.
- Stage 7: Ignore the PDF reports that the intern / exec emails once a week.
Save your interns’ lives – use a Listening Platform even your CEO can understand.
Before we started building Radarr, we interviewed over a 100 marketing and social media managers who were users of different listening platforms. We found a very interesting thread running through the experiences most marketers had with Listening Platforms.
With this learning in mind, we vowed to build something that is super intuitive and easy to use. Our clients believe we have succeeded in doing so! Find out more here.
Please get in touch for a free demo – and save your intern’s life!
PS: Ease of use is just one of the differentiators we have. Click here to find out why 20/Twenty is special
View All Posts
Data is nothing but numbers if you are not able to weave a story and create meaningful insights.
Scroll down to view and download our free reports and whitepapers and learn how we utilize Radarr to give you insights into industry trends, social media happenings and much more.