Reach to Revenue, a Webinar on Social ROI
Earlier today, our Co-Founder & COO, Prerna Pant, spoke at a webinar with Alison Ng (Regional Account Executive at Hootsuite APAC) and Meredith Wallace (Head of Social & Digital at M&C Saatchi). These three accomplished women discussed how to measure and prove the value of your investment in social.
If you missed it, don’t worry. Here’s a quick ten-pointer list of what was talked about!
What did we learn about Social ROI from the talk?
1. According to a dipstick survey, 66% of respondents currently do not measure Social ROI.
2. 42% of respondents are unsure how to go about measuring and proving Social ROI.
3. Measuring social ROI can help to make or save money, or mitigate risk. Or better yet, all three at once.
4. Use the 3-step framework for simplicity:
5. Not all Social ROI is created equal. Not every single metric like the number of followers could be important to you.
6. Proving Social ROI is not one-off, it changes day to day.
7. Be flexible! Change your approach based on results and insights as needed.
8. Customer-centric is not a buzzword, it’s integral to social and digital success.
9. Look at Social ROI from beyond a sales perspective, but as a way to find customer insights.
10. Always contextualize data. Half the battle is asking the right questions.
We hope that was a useful list!