Insights on Sunrise Hyderabad:
The following insights are taken from a random sample of data captured by the Radarr social listening & monitoring platform.
- SRH has played 4 matches so far and has won 3 matches against CSK, GT, KKR, and lost against LSG. The teams they faced until now are CSK, GT, KKR and LSG but the biggest gain was against CSK by 8 wickets with 14 balls left.
- Conversations increased by a big 84% on 9th April when it played against CSK and on 12th April the increase was seen by 58% on 11th April against GT.
- Negative conversions arose during its match on 9th April against CSK by 75.3%. oN April 12th the negative had increased by 16% when it won against GT.
- Interestingly, most of the positive conversations & negative conversations about SRH come from Facebook
- #SRH has 18K mentions in the last 15 days. #SUNRISERSHYDERABAD has 6K mentions.
- Overall sentiment – Positive 18%, Negative 10%, and Neutral 72%
- Top Players – Kane Williamson, Abhishek Sharma, Umran Malik.
Check out our IPL dashboard to get deep social media insights about Sunrisers Hyderabad. Find out what netizens truly feel about the team, what are the conversations surrounding them, what influencers are saying about them and more. For a better experience on mobile, you can use a landscape view.
Real-time Dashboard: SRH
Media Coverage on SRH:
The Sunrisers Hyderabad debuted in the 2013 season, after the Deccan Chargers, their predecessors were terminated by the BCCI. They started well and made the playoffs in their maiden season.
However, they failed to maintain the same level of performance and missed the playoffs the following two seasons. They tasted success in 2016 when they stole the cup from under RCB’s nose. This was their maiden and only IPL championship.
The Sunrisers have been performing fairly well since then and have been consistently making the playoffs with the exception of the 2021 season.