Insights on Punjab Kings:
The following insights are taken from a random sample of data captured by the Radarr social listening & monitoring platform.
- PBKS has played 4 matches so far and has won 2 matches against MI & CSK, The teams they faced until now are MI, CSK, KKR, and GT but the biggest gain was against CSK by 54 runs.
- Conversations increased by a big 74% on 8th April when it played against GT and lost. On 13th April the increase is seen by 75% against MI and PBKS won.
- Negative conversations arose during its match on 13th April against MI by 71%.
- Interestingly, most of the positive conversations & Negative conversations are high on Facebook
- #PUNJABKINGS has 15K mentions in the last 15 days. PBKS Keyword has 7K mentions.
- Overall sentiment – Positive 19%, Negative 12%, and Neutral 69%
- Top Players – Shikhar Dhawan, Oden smith and Mayank Agarwal
Check out our IPL dashboard to get deep social media insights about Punjab Kings. Find out what netizens truly feel about the team, what are the conversations surrounding them, what influencers are saying about them and more. For a better experience on mobile, you can use a landscape view.
Real-time Dashboard: Punjab Kings
Media Coverage on Punjab Kings:
Punjab Kings were known as the Kings XI Punjab until 2021 when they decided to rebrand. The team has a history of missing the playoffs. Till date, they’ve only made it to two playoffs.
The first came in 2014 when they topped the points table under the captaincy of George Bailey. However, they were defeated by the Kolkata Knight Riders in the finals.
The only other playoff appearance for Punjab Kings was in 2019 but they got eliminated early.