Insights on Lucknow Super Giants:
The following insights are taken from a random sample of data captured by the Radarr social listening & monitoring platform.
- LSG has played 3 matches so far and has won 2 matches against SRH & DC, The teams they faced until now are SRH, RR, and DC but the biggest gain was against DC by 5 wickets and 5 balls left.
- Conversations increased by a big 67% on 10th April when it played against DC and lost. On 7th April the increase was seen by 84% against RR and LSG won.
- Negative conversations arose during its match on 10th April against DC by 63% and on 7th April the negatives increased by 75% against RR.
- Interestingly, most of the positive conversations are high on Twitter & Negative conversations are high on facebook
- #LUCKNOWSUPERGIANTS has 8K mentions in the last 15 days. #LSG has 8K mentions.
- Overall sentiment – Positive 23%, Negative 7% and Neutral 70%
- Top Players – K L Rahul, Avesh khan, and Quinton de Kock
Check out our IPL dashboard to get deep social media insights about Lucknow Super Giants. Find out what netizens truly feel about the team, what are the conversations surrounding them, what influencers are saying about them, and more. For a better experience on mobile, you can use a landscape view.
Real-time Dashboard: Lucknow Super Giants
Media Coverage on Lucknow Super Giants:
The Lucknow Super giants debuted in the 2022 season.
Lucknow Super Giants drafted three players in the pre-season. These were KL Rahul, Ravi Bishnoi and Marcus Stoinis.
The side is captained by the ex Punjab Kings skipper, KL Rahul.