Insights on Delhi Capitals:
The following insights are taken from a random sample of data captured by the Radarr social listening & monitoring platform.
- DC has played 3 matches so far and has won in one match with KKR. The teams they faced until now are GT, LSG and KKR. DC lost to GT and LSG but the biggest loss was against LSG by 6 wickets and 2 balls were left.
- Conversations increased by a big 64% when they played with KKR On 10 April where DC won the match by 44 Runs. However, the conversations Slightly increased when they played with LSG by a whopping 66%.
- Negative conversations arose during winning its match on 10th April against KKR by 53%.
- Interestingly, most of the positive conversations about DC come from Facebook whereas the negative ones are from Twitter.
- #DC has 92K mentions in the last 15 days. #Delhicapitals has 35K mentions.
- Overall sentiment – Positive 22%, Negative 11%, and Neutral 68%
- Top Players – Mustafizur Rahman, Rishabh Pant, David Warner
Check out our IPL dashboard to get deep social media insights about Delhi Capitals. Find out how netizens truly feel about the team, what are the conversations surrounding them, what influencers are saying about them, and more. For a better experience on mobile, you can use a landscape view.
Real-time Dashboard: Delhi Capitals
Media Coverage on Delhi Capitals:
Delhi Capitals is a team that seems to have found form in recent years but is yet to lift the championship trophy. They were known as the Delhi Daredevils before they decided to change their name to Delhi Capitals in 2019. The Capitals showed great promise in the first two seasons of the league by reaching the semi-finals in both of them. Unfortunately, the team crumbled in the next few seasons. Between 2010 and 2018, they had 9 captaincy changes and made only 1 playoff appearance.
In 2019, the Delhi Capitals seemed to have found their identity and reached the playoffs after 7 whole seasons. They reached their maiden IPL final in the 2020 season and finished first on the points table in 2021.