Insights on Rajasthan Royals:
The following insights are taken from a random sample of data captured by the Radarr social listening & monitoring platform.
- RR has played 4 matches so far and has won 2 matches against MI & LSG, The teams they faced until now are MI, LSG, GT and RCB but the biggest gain was against KKR by 5 runs.
- Conversations increased by 70% on 5th April when it played against RCB and lost.
- Negative conversations arose during its match on 5th April against RCB by 75%.
- Interestingly, most of the positive conversations are high in Twitter & Negative conversations are high on Facebook.
- #RAJASTHANROYALS has 11K mentions in the last 15 days. #RR has 36K mentions.
- Overall sentiment – Positive 22%, Negative 10%, and Neutral 69%
- Top Players – Yuzvendra Chahal, Jos butler, Sanju Samson.
Check out our IPL dashboard to get deep social media insights about Rajasthan Royals. Find out what netizens truly feel about the team, what are the conversations surrounding them, what influencers are saying about them and more. For a better experience on mobile, you can use a landscape view.
Real-time Dashboard: Rajasthan Royals
Media Coverage on Rajasthan Royals:
Rajasthan Royals were the first-ever IPL champions. They were deemed underdogs and no one expected them to win, but then captain Shane Warne had other plans. Rajasthan Royals didn’t make the playoffs again until 2013. They finished third but didn’t make it to the finals.
They made the playoffs again in 2015 and 2018 but failed to go past the qualifiers.
Over the years, they have been rebuilding their squad and now have a promising mix of young and veteran players in the mix.