Insights on RCB:
The following insights are taken from a random sample of data captured by the Radarr social listening & monitoring platform.
- RCB has played 3 matches so far and has won in two matches, one with RR and MI and one lost to CSK. The teams they faced until now are RR, MI and CSK. RCB WON against RR and MI but the biggest gain was against MI by 7 wickets and 9 balls were left.
- Conversations increased by a big 75% when they played with RR ON 5th April where RCB won the match by 4 WICKETS and 5 balls left. 59% increase in conversation on 12th April when RCB lost to CSK.
- Negative conversations arose during losing its match on 12th April against CSK by 86%.
- Interestingly, most of the positive conversations about RCB come from Twitter whereas the negative ones come from Facebook.
- #RCB has 160K mentions in the last 15 days. #Royalchallengersbangalore has 18K mentions.
- Overall sentiment – Positive 30%, Negative 8% and Neutral 62%
- Top Players – Dinesh Karthik, Virat Kohli, Faf Du Plessis
Check out our IPL dashboard to get deep social media insights about Delhi Capitals. Find out what netizens truly feel about the team, what are the conversations surrounding them, what influencers are saying about them, and more. For a better experience on mobile, you can use a landscape view.
Real-time Dashboard: RCB
Media Coverage on RCB:
Royal Challengers Bangalore is a team that has had numerous notable players in their squad over the years. They have also been captained by Virat Kohli for the most part of the decade. Not winning a championship despite that has earned them the title of ‘underachievers’.
Bangalore has been the runners up on three occasions. The first was the second season of the IPL in 2009. This was under the captaincy of Kevin Pietersen. The second time they came close was in 2011 under the captaincy of Daniel Vettori.
Things were looking up for RCB in the 2016 season in which RCB captain and star Virat Kohli hit 4 centuries. However, they couldn’t win the finals and were placed second yet again.