Insights on KKR:
The following insights are taken from a random sample of data captured by the Radarr social listening & monitoring platform.
- KKR has played 4 matches so far and have won 2 matches against MI & PBKS, The teams they faced until now are MI, PBKS, DC and SRH but the biggest gain was against PBKS by 6 wickets and 33 balls left.
- Conversations increased by a big 72% on 10th April when it played against DC and won. On 6th April the increase was seen by 55% against MI and KKR won.
- Negative conversations arose during its match on 10th April against DC by 80% and on 6th April the negatives increased by 73% against MI.
- Interestingly, most of the positive conversations are high on facebook & Negative conversations are high on Twitter
- #KOLKOTAKNIGHTRIDERS has 8K mentions in the last 15 days. #KKR has 25K mentions.
- Overall sentiment – Positive 22%, Negative 8% and Neutral 70%
- Top Players – Pat Cummins, Shreyas Iyer, and Andre Russell
Check out our IPL dashboard to get deep social media insights about Kolkata Knight Riders. Find out what netizens truly feel about the team, what are the conversations surrounding them, what influencers are saying about them, and more. For a better experience on mobile, you can use a landscape view.
Real-time Dashboard: KKR
Media Coverage on KKR:
The Kolkata Knight Riders had a slow start to the IPL under Sourav Ganguly’s leadership. They didn’t make the playoffs until 2011. That’s when Gautam Gambhir took over.
2012 was the year Kolkata Knight Riders won it all. Sunil Narine was playing at his best and took 24 wickets that season.
Robin Uthappa and Sunil Narine shined the entire season as Kolkata won the championship for the second time in 2014 by beating the then KXIP.