Over the last decade, TikTok has become one of the most popular social media platforms. It is available in over 150 countries, has more than 1 billion users, and has been downloaded over 210 million times in the US alone.
That’s exactly why there has been an upsurge in how frequently brands and consumers are both using this channel to create content.
But the growing competition on TikTok means that the winning game is not just about creating content consistently.
It is about having a TikTok marketing strategy in place that will make the most of every little thing that the platform has to offer.
This article discusses one such small yet significant detail – TikTok fonts and how you can leverage them.
What are TikTok fonts?
TikTok fonts are nothing but different style options for adding text to your videos. There is a range of fonts to add different feels to your content and is quite important in improving the overall effect of your videos. TikTok offers five different fonts to its users to create and put out effective and engaging content.
What are the different types of TikTok fonts?
Let’s look at the different TikTok fonts in detail.
- The Classic font: The TikTok Classic font is one of the simplest and most straightforward fonts you use on the platform. It is the first font option that comes when you are trying to add text to your video. It is a popular font option on the app and the font used here is the Proxima Nova – Semibold.
- The Typewriter font: This is a sans-serif font and is a favorite among TikTok creators for its bold yet vintage style. You may see this commonly used by authors and creators who are into true crime and investigative content.
- The Handwriting font: This TikTok font is aesthetically quite pleasing and can be used for adding titles as well as for adding emphasis to your content
- The Neon font: This one comes with an all-caps style and has a background that mimics neon lights. Hence the name. It can be found in several TikTok videos and to be honest, is quite a fun TikTok font to use.
- The Serif font: Again a classic, The TikTok Serif font has a decorative style and has decorative additions to the letter ends to give it a more distinctive feel.
Why are TikTok fonts important?
While it may seem like such a small detail, TikTok fonts are quite important and have quite a lot of benefits in adding style and emphasis to your videos. Here’s how TikTok fonts can impact your videos.
- Clarity: Using the right TikTok font in your videos can bring about a lot of impact in that it allows users to get clarity on what the content is all about, even without any audio. It gives a rich video experience to your viewers and also increases engagement.
- Accessibility: Adding text to your videos with the help of the right TikTok fonts allows your videos to reach millions of people and can even influence people who are hard of hearing. This increases the accessibility of your videos.
- SEO: Adding subtitles to your TikTok videos can give you significant SEO benefits. You can add keywords to your videos, captions, and titles thereby increasing your chances of ranking on TikTok.
How to customize TikTok fonts?
The great thing about TikTok is that it allows you to customize the different fonts available so that you can elevate your videos and get better reach for them.
A great way to customize TikTok fonts is by using font generator tools to download some cool fonts and then use it in your videos and captions. You can get quite creative within the app and choose from different embellishments, font sizes, colors, and so much more to get your videos to stand out from the multitude of other TikTok videos you find on the platform.
You can highlight your text in different ways, select different levels of opacity and change the alignment of the text as per your requirements.
Best 5 TikTok font generator tools to get more views
TikTok font generators are great tools to customize different fonts and to add it to your videos to get them the attention they deserve.
Here are five different TikTok font generator tools you can use to easily customize and add stylish texts.
This is an amazing font generator tool that not only provides fun TikTok fonts but also allows you to choose from a wide range of emoticons, emojis, symbols, and smiley faces.
This tool provides you with dozens of unique fonts that may not be available on any other tool. It gives you a detailed guide on how to use different fonts to elevate your video content and make it more eloquent.
This particular tool is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You can use this tool to personalize your text and create TikTok names with very fancy characters.
This font generator allows you to choose from a range of font styles that are commonly seen everywhere. The best part is that you can even convert your regular characters into fun mathematical alphanumeric symbols to add a little oomph to your videos.
If you want to add some fancy, cool styles to your TikTok videos, then this is the font generator for you. They are free and super easy to use and work brilliantly for different types of content. It is very safe to use and does not even require you to give a lot of personal information.
Creating enthralling TikTok videos is one of the best ways to reach out and engage your target audience.
But, in order to gauge how effective your content is, it is critical to continually measure the performance of your videos and then optimize them accordingly.
A social intelligence tool like Radarr is your best bet when it comes to enhancing your TikTok videos. It allows you to gather highly actionable insights and bring it all together into a single dashboard so that it is easy for you to track and analyze your content performance.
Interested to know how Radarr can help you better your TikTok content performance?