Radarr is an award winning AI-Powered social and digital data analytics and big data SaaS platform company with offices in Singapore and Bangalore.
We help businesses to make decisions from relevant social media conversations in real time. This includes conversations about brands, products, campaigns and competitors. Several mid to large sized businesses including Fortune 500 clients across Asia Pacific use our social listening platforms, 20/Twenty and Radar.
UI/UX Designer at Radarr:
A UI/UX Designer will be responsible for creating functional and visually appealing designs, to deliver an outstanding user experience. He/she will collaborate with multiple stakeholders from Product, Engineering and Management, to incorporate user feedback and usability findings to address our product and clients’ needs.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements for the website, web applications and native applications
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Any Bachelor’s degree. A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or Engineering will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a UI/UX designer along with a strong portfolio of related projects, preferably in a product environment.
- Hands on experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and Adobe XD
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch and Figma
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
- A team player with proven ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate your designs, ideas and suggestions
Want to join us? Awesome!
Apply HERE! We will get in touch with you within 48 hours if your application is shortlisted.