Radarr is an award winning AI-Powered social and digital data analytics and big data SaaS platform company, headquartered in Singapore, with a development center in Bengaluru, India.
We help businesses to make decisions from relevant social media conversations in real time. This includes conversations about brands, products, campaigns and competitors. Several mid to large sized businesses including Fortune 500 clients across Asia Pacific use our social listening platforms, 20/Twenty and Radar.
Junior Technical Specialist at Radarr:
A Junior Technical Specialist will be responsible for acting on client requests and feedback, and tagging data based on client needs.
- Cleaning social data and tagging sentiments, based on guidelines provided by clients
- Categorizing messages according to client specifications
- Checking for data relevance
- Evaluating noise and recommending solutions to refine content
- Identifying, tracing and spotting trends
- Analyzing, translating and presenting results of information gathered
- Any Bachelor’s degree. A degree in English will be an added advantage.
- Freshers are welcome to apply.
- Good understanding of social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
- Strong grasp of Excel formatting, Formulas, and Pivot Tables.
- Multi-tasker with strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This role will require looking at data in multiple languages. A strong command over written and spoken Hindi is essential.
Want to join us? Awesome!
Apply HERE! We will get in touch with you within 48 hours if your application is shortlisted.